Martín Umérez was born in 1985, in Buenos Aires, Argentina. He is acrobat and juggler.
In 2007 he joined the intensive professional training course of “La Arena” Circus School. Therein, within the acrobatics discipline, he intensified his training in Chinese pole and as pole holder in duo acrobatics; within the juggling discipline, he further developed his contact skills.
During 2009 and 2010 he presented the show "Traveling", a play from "La Arena" Company, in several festivals and theaters in Argentina.
In 2010, creates his independent company "manoAmano" (www.manoAmanocirco.com), with his partner Ana Clara Manera, doing the show “Kinematos". The manoAmano Circus Company has performed more than 750 shows, in more than 85 Festivals, in 24 countries (South America, Europe, Oceania and Asia). Kinematos was awarded with the following prizes:
- First prize / jury's choise: IV Festival de Teatro de Calle y Artes Circenses de Avila - Spain, 7/2010.
- Third prize / audience's choise: XIII Bamberg Zaubert - Germany, 7/2011.
- First prize / jury's choise: XX Lenzburguer GauklerFestival - Switzerland, 8/2013.
- Third prize / audience's choise: Künstler & Meer Bajazzo - Germany, 8/2013.
- Best Circus Show / audience's choise: XVII Bamberg Zaubert - Germany, 7/2015.
Martín is part of the organization of the International Circus Festival Hazmereir since 2012, a festival that has currently held XI editions in the city of Mar del Plata, Argentina.
During 2012 Martín with various other well known artist creates the show "Barlovento" circus-theatre. They performed more than 110 shows in differents festivals and theatres arround Argentine, Uruguay, Chile, Brazil and Mexico. Barlovento was awarded with the following prizes:
- Estrella de Mar 2014: Best original music.
- Estrella de Mar 2015: Best production.